SunBody Hats is continuing to grow with the Palm-Leaf Hat market and lead the way.
To deliver the finest quality Guatemalan Palm-Leaf Hats to our customers when they need them and to their specifications. To develop the hat making industry in Guatemala in order to improve the standard of living and the quality of life for hatmakers, their families and their communities.
Why SunBody Palm-Leaf Hats are Great!
- They look great.
- They're crushable and pop back out to their original shape.
- They can be easily reshaped just by getting them wet. No steam is required.
- They're waterproof and will hold their shape even in a heavy downpour.
- They're washable with just soap and water.
- They're self-conforming to the shape of your head.
We are excited to introduce our new Guatemalan Fine Palms, an exclusive to SunBody Hats. With 10-12 strands of braid to the inch, they are a marked improvement in appearance over our standard palms which have 7 strands/inch. And you can wet'em and shape'em, just like the other Guatemalan hats.
Our Kid's Palm-Leaf Hat is something you asked for. It's one-size-fits 6-1/8 to 6-7/8.
Palm-Leaf Hats are now a well-established part of the Western Hat market. They have indeed become a new category all their own, with a longer selling season than straws.
SunBody Hats is The Leader in Palm-Leaf Hats.
- The Most Styles: We have twelve open crown hats, ranging from a 3" brim width, from a 4" crown to an 8" crown, including three Guatemalan Fine Palms. We can custom crease any hat for a nominal charge, with a Cattleman, Gus, Gambler, Tycoon, Montana Peak, or you-name-it crease. We have both the Guatemalan palms you can get wet and shape, and the Fine Mexican Palms.
- The Most Sizes: Size 6 (baby size) to size 8 (giant size).
- The Most Options: We can add a leather sweatband, eyelets, or a stampede string. We have solid bodied hats and VENTED CROWNS. You can mix and match styles for quantity discounts and choose just those sizes you need. We re-size all the hats in Houston to assure that you get what you order.
Our Quality is Tops: We pay higher prices to the hat makers who actually sew the hats together in Guatemala. Consequently, we get the best hats. We have worked directly with the hat makers for fifteen years and know them by name. Because we work directly and pay higher prices, the hat makers use better materials when making our hats. Compare ours with the competition: look at the quality and spacing of the braid and the shape of the hat - you will see the difference.
Because we buy directly from the individual hat makers, we have been able to get a steady supply while large hatters have been caught short. Consequently, we have hats all the time and strive to be able to ship your orders within a few days.
The SunBody Hats brochure, free with your order, is a great selling tool that will help you sell the hats.
- Describes the hat's great qualities of being crushable, washable, re-shapable and water shedding.
- Tells the story of how the hats are painstakingly handmade, setting them apart from factory-made hats.
- Gives the customer instructions on how to shape the hat.
- Provides free advertising for your store as customers spread the word.
Brochures are free with your order.
Quantity discounts are based on the total number of hats in an order. Delivery may divided among two or three shipment dates.
We look forward to working with you.